Note: The State of NH will allow students to fulfill the 6 hours of in-car observation at home with parents/guardians. You may download the observation log here.
A $30. fee is charged for any returned checks, or damaged/lost textbooks.
A $40. no show fee is charged for any scheduled driving lesson cancelled in less than 7 hours.
An $80. fee is charged to re-start in another class.
Students missing more than 2 classes will be dropped from the program with no refund or class credit, except for good cause. The only accepted reasons are death in the family, sickness or injury.
All absences must be documented by a parent or doctor’s note; turn note into the classroom instructor at the next class. DRIVING EDUCATION RULE Saf-C 3110.03 Section (e.) states: “Absences due to good cause shall not exceed 4 hours.”
What's Involved in the Course
>To enroll online: CLICK HERE
>To enroll by phone, call 603-882-7443
>To enroll by mail: send check, name, contact info and preferred start date to 6 Temple St, Nashua NH 03060
>To enroll in person: visit the office during open hours
$25. Scholarship (Pay it All at Once) for Students Under 18
Read This Before Enrolling
Pay-As-You-Go Plan for Students Under 18
"3-Time AMVET Trophy Winner - NH's Safest Teen Driver"
© Copyright 2006–2020 Hampshire Driving School, LLC All Rights Reserved
• NEXT 2 PARENT MEETINGS: JUNE 28th & JULY19th, Sunday 4:30-6 PM on ZOOM. We'll be sending a Zoom Invitation prior to the meeting. If you have trouble logging in, text Mr. Ekman with the telephone number on the invitation.
WANT TO LEARN TO DRIVE?
• To be enrolled, a student must turn 16 before the class ends.
• Students must give a copy of their birth certificate on or before the first class AND a blue contract-permission slip signed by their parent/guardian. No on-road lessons will be given until we receive this.
• Students MUST ATTEND THE FIRST CLASS or they will lose their seat with no refund.
• We reserve the right to drop a student from program, for any reason, with or without a refund.
More Driver Education Course Info
|BEGINS||ENDS||TIME||DAYS OFF||PARENT NIGHT|
|Sept 29||Nov 17th||Tue & Thu, 3:30–6:00 pm||None||Sun, Sept 27th, 4:30–6 pm|
|Oct 29th||Dec 22nd||Tue & Thu, 6:30–9:00 pm||Nov 26 off||Sun, Oct 25th, 4:30–6 pm|
|Nov 23rd||Jan 11th||Mon & Wed, 6:30–9:00 pm||12/25 off||Sun, Nov 22nd, 4:30–6 pm|
|Dec 13th||Feb 11th||Tue & Thu, 3:30–6:00 pm||12/24, 12/31 off||Sun, Nov 22nd, 4:30–6 pm|
Ways to Register for Enrollment
30 hours of classroom attendance (15 classes), 10 hours of driving (goes beyond class end date) and 6 hours of in-car observation. At course completion, the graduate receives a Driver Education Certificate along with additional necessary forms for teens to take to their driver licensing test.
6 Temple St, Nashua NH 03060
Office Hours: Mon—Fri 2:30-5 pm
Email Us • Call (603) 882-7443
603/ 882-SHIFT (7443)
To receive this Teen discount you must pay the full discounted tuition of $670. when enrolling. Also, you can pre-register for any future class and get this scholarship discount.
*NOTE: This offer cannot be combined with or replace other discounts.