30 hours of classroom attendance (15 classes), 10 hours of driving (goes beyond class end date) and 6 hours of in-car observation. At course completion, the graduate receives a Driver Education Certificate along with additional necessary forms for teens to take to their driver licensing test.
What's Involved in the Course
603/ 882-SHIFT (7443)
Pay-As-You-Go Plan for Students Under 18
© Copyright 2006–2020 Hampshire Driving School, LLC All Rights Reserved
>To enroll online: CLICK HERE
>To enroll by phone, call 603-882-7443
>To enroll by mail: send check, name, contact info and preferred start date to 6 Temple St, Nashua NH 03060
>To enroll in person: visit the office during open hours
$30. Scholarship (Pay it All at Once) for Students Under 18
Read This Before Enrolling
"3-Time AMVET Trophy Winner - NH's Safest Teen Driver"
• NOTE: Class start dates are tentative. The actual start dates often depend on personnel, the current backlog of students, and many other factors.
• THE NEXT Parent Meeting is: Sunday, July 24, 2022, 4:30—6 PM. **ATTENDANCE AT A PARENT MEETING IS REQUIRED.
Ways to Register for Enrollment
WANT TO LEARN TO DRIVE?
A $30. fee is charged for any returned checks, or damaged/lost textbooks.
A $40. no show fee is charged for any scheduled driving lesson cancelled in less than 7 hours.
An $80. fee is charged to re-start in another class.
Students missing more than 2 classes will be dropped from the program with no refund or class credit, except
for good cause. The only accepted reasons are death in the family, sickness or injury. All absences must be documented by a parent or doctor’s note; turn note into the classroom instructor at
the next class. DRIVING EDUCATION RULE Saf-C 3110.03 Section (e.) states:
“Absences due to good cause shall not exceed 4 hours.”
**The office will be closed for vacation from June 10th to June 20th. Classes and driving are still ON.
6 Temple St, Nashua NH 03060
Office Hours: Mon—Thu 2:30-4:30 pm
Email Us • Call (603) 882-7443
|TENTATIVE START||TENTATIVE END||DAYS & TIME||DAYS OFF||PARENT MEETING|
Dec 22, 2022
|Feb 7, 2023||Tues & Thu, 3:30—6 PM||none|
12/18/22, Sunday 4:30-6 PM
More to come!
| || || || |
• To be enrolled, a student must turn 16 before the class ends.
• Students must give a copy of their birth certificate on or before the first class AND a blue contract-permission slip signed by their parent/guardian. No on-road lessons will be given until we receive this.
• Students MUST ATTEND THE FIRST CLASS or they will lose their seat with no refund.
• We reserve the right to drop a student from program, for any reason, with or without a refund.
More Driver Education Course Info
To receive this Teen discount you must pay the full discounted tuition of $695. when enrolling. Also, you can pre-register for any future class and get this scholarship discount.
*NOTE: This offer cannot be combined with or replace other discounts.