© Copyright 2006–2022 Hampshire Driving School, LLC All Rights Reserved
>To enroll online: CLICK HERE
>To enroll by phone, call 603-882-7443.
>To enroll by mail: send check, name, contact info and preferred start date to 6 Temple St, Nashua NH 03060.
>To enroll in person: visit the office during open hours.
$30. Scholarship for Students UNDER 18 (Pay it All at Once)
Read This Before Enrolling
6 Temple St, Nashua NH 03060
Email Us • (603) 882-7443
30 hours of classroom attendance (15 classes), 10 hours of driving (goes beyond class end date) and 6 hours of in-car observation. At course completion, the graduate receives a Driver Education Certificate along with additional necessary forms to take to their driver licensing test.
Students over 18 must pay the full, discounted tuition of $795. at the time of registration
What's Involved in the Course
Tuition for Students Under 18 (Pay-As-You-Go plan)
• NOTE: Class start dates are tentative. The actual start dates often depends on personnel, the current backlog of students, and other factors.
• THE NEXT Parent Meeting is: Sunday, June 11, 2023, 4:30—6 PM. **ATTENDANCE AT A PARENT MEETING IS REQUIRED.
Students OVER 18 (Pay it All at Once)
|TENTATIVE START||TENTATIVE END||DAYS & TIME||DAYS OFF||PARENT MEETING|
Nov 28, 2023
|Jan 18, 2024|| Tue & Thu, 6:30—9 PM||none|
Nov 12, 2023 Sun 4:30—6 PM
|MORE TO COME!||.||.||.||.|
| || || || |
603/ 882-SHIFT (7443)
Students Against Destructive Decisions
Students missing more than 2 classes will be dropped from the program with no refund or class credit, except
for good cause. The only accepted reasons are death in the family, sickness or injury. All absences must be documented by a parent or doctor’s note; give the note to the classroom instructor at the next class.
DRIVING EDUCATION RULE Saf-C 3110.03 Section (e.) states: “Absences due to good cause shall not exceed 4 hours.”
"3-Time AMVET Trophy Winner - NH's Safest Teen Driver"
WANT TO LEARN TO DRIVE?
• To be enrolled, a student must turn 16 before the class ends.
• Students must give a copy of their birth certificate on or before the first class AND a blue contract-permission
slip signed by their parent/guardian. No on-road lessons will be given until we receive this.
• Students MUST ATTEND THE FIRST CLASS or they will lose their seat with no refund. To re-register in another
class, the current tuition must be paid again.
• We reserve the right to drop a student from program, for any reason, with or without a refund.
More Driver Education Course Info
Ways to Register for Enrollment
A $30. fee is charged for any returned checks, or damaged/lost textbooks.
A $30. fee is charged to re-issue lost driver ed certificates.
A $40. no show fee is charged for any scheduled driving lesson cancelled in less than 7 hours.
To receive this Teen discount you must pay the full discounted tuition of $795. when enrolling. You can also pre-register for any future class and get this scholarship discount.
*NOTE: This offer cannot be combined with or replace other discounts.